Laminated Veneer Lumber
- Feature Strong screw holding
- Grade First Class
- Usage Indoor, Outdoor, Furniture
- Thickness 455 Millimeter (mm)
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 710 INR/Piece
- 455 Millimeter (mm)
- Strong screw holding
- Indoor, Outdoor, Furniture
- First Class
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10 Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Since our inception in 1998, we have been engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent quality of Laminated Veneer Lumber. This lumber is properly cut and shaped with the use of supreme quality wood and sophisticated techniques at our manufacturing set-up. Widely used in wood working and furniture designing applications, the provided lumber can be used for replacement of door or window frames. Additionally, our esteemed clients can purchase the offered Laminated Veneer Lumber at most economic prices from us.
- Termite proof
- Excellent durability
- Supreme finish
BTPTM Anchor Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood assembled with adhesives. It offers several advantages over typical milled lumber: it is stronger, straighter and more uniform. It is much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink due to its composite nature. Made in a factory under controlled specifications, LVL products allow users to reduce the onsite labour.
LVL is frequently used in replacement of wooden frames for doors & windows. It is also used for other related woodworking work.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.